CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR BROCHURE
WHY LIFE SKILLS?
Life skills are job skills. As a matter of fact, literally hundreds of employers across major industry sectors, when asked what skills they consider most important for their employees t0 bring to the job, respond that “soft skills” such as teamwork, good communication, adaptability and problem solving are more important than specific technical skills, which are more easily learned.
Students will have access to:
- “Unwritten rules” in the workplace
- The importance of good communication, teamwork and problem-solving
- Resources available to job seekers and workers
- Interviewing skill-sets and practices
- Continuous support through the process and first phase of work
Those completing this 8-week program will receive a certificate
of completion and a letter of reference for employers.